Saturday, November 17, 2007

Today is a big day.
It was supposed to be Daniel's last day at daycare and my last day at work but Daniel got one more daycare illness and had a fever and so yesterday ended up being our last day.
I am now going to be a stay-at-home-mom for while. Dusty and I were hoping to get Daniel out of daycare early enough to fend off some of the winter 'funk' that seems to fly around the large daycare centers, but we didn't quite get out of there soon enough.
Baby #2 is growing fast it seems. I think my baby belly gets larger every day now. This little guy moves around much more then Daniel ever did. Feels so odd to feel him so much.

2 comments:

Ana, Emery, and Ollie's Mama said...

Woohoo Jenny, I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

YAY Jenny....hey where you been now that you are SAHM?? Hope Daniel is feeling better!