Friday, January 18, 2008

Must have been a slow week.

Must have been a slow week or nothing too exciting happened. Or maybe it is just that mommy is slowing down these days. Less then 3 wks. to go now until we get to meet baby #2. We pre-registered at the hospital today. Now we are all ready to go on the 4th of Feb.

Went to visit Grammy Cammy and she had a blanket for Daniel and his sibling from a family friend in TX. Daniel loves his new penguin blanket. He has to kiss and 'talk' to the penguins whenever he sees it.
This silly little boy thinks his lilttle buns can fit into any box. Even a small orange container that usually holds his 'puff balls'. He did manage to get his whole body into the small box, I just didn't get a good picture of it.

Daniel's newest thing he is saying is "HOT". He comes into the kitchen and goes by the stove and almost touches it and says "HOT". What a smart boy we have. He also says hot almost every time we eat something. I guess mommy and daddy must say hot alot about food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOO cute Jenny!! I had a friend and every time her little boy saw me he would say, "coffee hot" because one day I had a cup sitting on the coffee table that he got too close to! LOL I can't believe you are less than 3 weeks away! Getting excited for you!
K