We are now in the process of getting our house packed up in boxes. This time however it is not because we are going to just put our house on the market, but MOVE! We found a house that we both really like and put our house on the market that same week ( I can't recall the exact date at this moment) and our offer was accepted and our house sold. It all must have been in God's plan because it worked out just perfectly. We needed to sell our house to buy the new one and the first people to come tour our home put in the offer we accepted. Closing date is April 30th and we are both so very excited to finally be able to spread out a little.
1 comment:
Ahhh, I love it! Sammy always seems a little surprised! I love Daniels drunk look! :)
Post a Comment