Thursday, April 24, 2008

Visit to the new Youth Pavilion in town.

Daniel had such a good time at the Youth Pavilion. His favorite room had the tractor in it. He was not quite sure about the cow that was behind him, but when he honked the horn on the tractor he would forget about the cow watching him.
Didn't get a very good picture of Sammy, but he enjoyed his special spot that day too. They had a nice area that was safe for the wee little tikes to hang out in. There were lots of big fluffy pillows and big mobiles on the ceiling for them to look at and a huge aquarium full of brightly colored fish on one wall.
Here Daniel was running the fruit and veggie stand. He didn't want to let go of his carrot and his watering can. I kept telling him to go for the pile of cash sitting in the window, but the carrot won his attention every time.

Daniel was even able to plant some flowers for his mommy.
They had lots of blocks and puzzles for the kids to enjoy. Daniel was really working hard to figure out this block puzzle.

The best was when he was driving the caribian van and playing with all the buttons on the radio and honking the horn. I was so glad I had the camera with me to get a video of this. I had tears in my eyes because he was having so much fun..
As you will see........


No comments: