Since we moved to our new little town there has been contraversial voting going on weather to build a new elementary school in our town and a neighboring town or just build one in the middle for all the students to attend. Well I think today was the 3rd vote for it and it finally passed by a mere 25 votes!
We were so worried what would happen to our small town if we had lost our elementary school. Now we don't have to worry.
Looks like the plan is to have the new schools in town finished in early 2010. Our boys will be able to put on their backpacks and walk to school just like I did. They will attend a nice small elementary school and be able to get to know everyone like Dusty and I both had the chance to do growing up.
We look forward to seeing what the new school in town has to offer for the town and for all our children in town.
YEAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment