Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sammy's birthday lunch.

Wanted to do something fun for lunch today since it is Sammy's birthday. The boys helped me do the prep work. It was fun. Both boys actually sat down and worked at it. Amazing.

I know you are all wondering what we made......Noodle Dogs!!!!!
(I couldn't touch them, but the boys both liked them)
1. cut up cold hotdogs. I cut ours in thirds.
2. Insert uncooked spegetti noodles though the center of the cut hotdog.




This is what they will look like. Mmmmmm
3. Cook until noodles are fully cooked. Maybe just a bit longer then you usually would because the noodle in the center of the hotdog takes longer to get soft.
4. Enjoy. We just put a bit of butter on them.


Tada! There you have it, Noodle Dogs. They look a bit like a squid don't they? Mmmmmmm....but the kids will love them.

No comments: