Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Our baby is five today!
Happy Birthday to our big boy.  He has grown and changed so much in the past five years it is amazing to us.  This year when talking about what theme he wanted for his birthday I thought for sure he would go with Transformers or HotWheels, but he told me he wanted penguins.  I asked him a few different times and he stuck with penguins, so penguins is what he got.

 He had lots of stuff animals to join in the celebration.  Since I was all about making the 'cake balls' for his birthday this year I stuck with that theme and make him some cake penguins too.


 After school on his birthday he had two friends come over to help him celebrate and eat cake.  I had asked if he wanted to invite other friends from his class and the only two he wanted to come over where Jackson and Lily.  Fine with this mommy, I am sure I will have enough years of having way too many friends in our house, why push it to start earlier then necessary.
 He got a birthday crown from school and he wore it proudly all day and night.

It was a fun day and I think Daniel really enjoyed the day too.
Where does the time go?

No comments: