Christmas break was nice.
Before break I was recieved a call from the elementry school to see if I could fill in for a few days/weeks when classes resumed after break. It was a whirl-wind, but ended up staying on full-time as an associate for an individual child in the first grade classroom. I am really enjoying it.
There has been a huge adjustment for our family. Mostly for myself and Sammy. Life as we have known it for 4 years has changed instantly. Sammy has been going to daycare uptown and is fine after I leave, but he gets to worked up just thinking about going. I hope that gets better, only time will tell. I try to make sure I take time out for just some mommy/Sammy time, but it has been very hard on him.
No more SAHM for me. Couldn't ask for a better job at a better location though. I am blessed and hope I can continue on working at the school for many years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment