Daniel gave us a scare first thing this morning. He has a seizure. We do not know the cause but are going to look into it more. I was very thankful that Dusty hadn't left for work yet when this occured. I always think I can handle anything, but when the seizure began all my common sense flew out the window.
The seizure itself only lasted like a minute or less, but seemed like an hour. I called 911 and our town cop arrived very quickly. The parametics came very fast too and Daniel was already awake and could answer their questions.
We took him to the doctor ourselves and they checked him over and took some blood and found nothing alarming with the results so let us to and had us schdeule to follow up with his regular doctor. A bit before checking out of the ER Sammy starts complaining of his year hurting. Oh course it hurts. Both boys already have a viral infection in one eye so we can have Sam's ear looked at while at the peds office. Sure enough, Sam has an ear infection to go along with his eye infection. Poor kids!
Got both boys home after a very long morning and got back to our routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment