Sunday, June 10, 2012


Park 33

Union Park
1801 Pennsylvania Ave.
Des Moines
 As soon as I saw this park I felt like a kid again.
I remember a rocket like this from when I was little.  I believe I have figured out it was in Exchange Park in Waterloo.  The boys were amazed by this equipment and the slide was so fast and scary.  Of course pretty sure the slide was metal and even more dangerous when I would young, but this one is still amazing.  The ground around this is rubber too.

 Think this ramp to the slides isn't anywhere as steep as the old one was, but the boys could still get to the top and slide down this ramp on their butts.

Look at the the rubber from the kids shoes that has been left on this slide.  So cool!
Another great find, thanks to my little brother.

No comments: