I am feeling a bit disconnected lately. Our nice new laptop (my lifeline some days) had to be sent out to get fixed. Something was wrong with the LCD screen. Well, that was over 3 weeks ago. Then last week I had issues with our digital camera and I took it apart and it did work for a few days. However that only lasted a day or so. This time around I think it is just dead. I guess it did well, it lasted probably 5 years of me using it most every day all day. It has been through my abuse and the abuse of the boys.
Went out and purchased a new cheep digital camera and the darn thing didn't work right out of the box. This just isn't my month for technology. Returned the malfunctioning camera and got a new one. Thank goodness this one works! Now I at least won't miss any precious moments. Hope to be back up and running soon and then will update the blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment