Dusty went out of town in his annual prairie dog hunting trip so the boys and I headed to Des Moines to see Josh & his family. I think today was the hottest day of the summer. If you were not running through the water or in a pool, it was no fun out there.
Here is Bennet!
The three cousins having fun in the water.
Inside the house staying nice and cool were Chloe and Kaya.
They have changed so much since I saw them like a month ago. How can twins look so different too? Kaya looks like her mommy and Chloe takes after daddy.
Nana was at Josh's also to help with the kids. She wanted to get a picture of her with all the grandbabies, but yeah, those pictures didn't turn out so well. These were cute of just Nana and the girls though.
No comments:
Post a Comment