
Today was an exciting day for our family. Our big boy Daniel gets to go to a camp this summer. He only goes for 2 hours every morning, but we think it will help him get in the groove for started pre-school in the fall. Mrs. Franck the teacher said he did well on his first day. He even said he would go back again tomorrow when I asked.
While he was at camp Sammy and I went to the park, got the mail, played in our yard and had a snack. Sammy has such a nice time being able to do whatever he wanted without his bossy big brother putting in his two cents. It was a nice morning for everyone.
1 comment:
Look at Daniel! He is so big, and going to camp!! I can't believe you are talking preschool, wasn't he just born last year? LOL Miss you!
Post a Comment