Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Sammy!
"3"
We decorated his birthday hat this morning.  I wanted to take a few pictures of him in his hat and his cute birthday shirt Grams and Gramps had gotten him a few weeks ago.  However all he wanted to do was sit in the blue bucket and watch 'toons'.
 Eyes still won't leave the TV.
 ..and still on the TV.
 For his birthday dinner he has octopus dogs.  mmmm....
 Sammy's little friend Mikey came over for birthday dinner and loved the octopus dogs.
 While I was decorating Sammy's cake Dusty wanted to know if the cake was for Sam or Samantha.  I let Sammy pick out his cake and frosting.  He picked angel food cake with pink strawberry frosting from a can.  Who am I to judge.  I made him what he asked for.
 I also make him some more manly chocolate cupcakes with checkered flags.
 How can he be three already?  How is that possible?
We loved having Happy Birthday sung to him.



No comments: