Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to our Daniel!

I can never seem to get pictures uploaded in the right order, so these are a bit out of sequence.

Here is Daniel a few days after his birthday in his new PJ's from Uncle Chris playing with his new trains.

Here is Daniel the day after his birthday playing in the entry way with his new Thomas the Trains. We had to block him in in the small entry way so Sammy couldn't get to him and his new toys. Daniel has some major issues with sharing right now.


We couldn't get Daniel in the house to open his gifts so I brought a few outside for him to open with his little friends.

Oh look! It's Thomas the Train. This one is from Nana and it makes all sorts of noises. Nana always seems to get the loud toys for our house. Hahaha.
He got some train track and one battery powered train.


Great Grandma, Great Grandpa and Grandma Diane with Sammy.


Here is a picture of Daniel's pull-apart cake. I took it outside. We sang happy birthday and then the kids got to pull off cupcakes from the cake. It was a mess, but the kids enjoyed it. Of course Daniel didn't get his own cupcake.....can't get the frosting on his fingers.


The day was a very nice day. Dusty and I can't believe out baby is 2 years old already. He is growing up so fast. I think every day he learns something new and it just amazes us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

before you and I catch up on each other's lives, these boys will be in college and I will be in a nursing home !!

TIME FLIES TOO FAST !!!

I miss my old college roommate dearly and love the blogs - please stay in touch - I have the ALIEN book right now, it's falling apart....will post that and this blog soon - love and peace
Rhonda and Brian in Florida