Josh called to let us know that Rachelle had to go out of town for work and wanted to know if the boys and I wanted to come and help out a bit and visit. Oh course we did. Nice that I was able to help him out.
The trip there was interesting. I think we had to stop at least 3 times for crying, Daniel losing his
binkie,
hungry boys, etc. We only got about 25 min. out of Waterloo when we had to stop for the first time. However we did make it.
Here are a few pictures of our visit.
Sammy was finding all sorts of things around the house that he could get his little hands on. When we left the next evening I am sure that many things were not where they were when we arrived.

Here is my very cute nephew
Bennet. What a great smile!


Daniel showing off for my brother Josh. However he would not go and jump on Josh like he always does to his dad and I.
Starsky managed to get his head into this picture too.

Sammy was not so sure about
Bennet during this visit. As you can see he was a bit stand-offish when sitting one-on-one with
Bennet. It was the total opposite when
Bennet came to visit us at our house a few weeks ago.


Love you Josh, Rachelle and
Bennet.
No comments:
Post a Comment