Too bad I can't make a whole room like this blow up duck. Sammy bumps his head on almost everything he passes or comes in contact with. Poor kiddo.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
A whole new world
It has really become interesting around our house. Chasing around Daniel and now chasing around Sammy since he is crawling.
Too bad I can't make a whole room like this blow up duck. Sammy bumps his head on almost everything he passes or comes in contact with. Poor kiddo.
Now, if you were going to practice you standing would you pick a rocking chair to practice on? Not me, but Sammy does.
Standing up at the toy box now. Daniel really hates this. He has been putting all his toys in the toy box that he wants to keep from Sammy. Now Sammy can try to reach them.
He is also practicing a bit of yoga these days too it seems. Why he practices on that bouncing platform under his stander I have no idea. He's a baby that is probably why.

Too bad I can't make a whole room like this blow up duck. Sammy bumps his head on almost everything he passes or comes in contact with. Poor kiddo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment