So the weather improves and we get OUTSIDE to play. I was able to keep them out of the large puddles in our yard for about 10 minutes then I just gave up. What's the difference....soggy pants and boots or soaking wet pants and boots full of water. They had so much fun and mommy had so much fun watching them.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
The snow is finally melting
I personally love winter and the snow. This winter has been a long one with a lot of snow, blowing snow and ice. When the temps started to rise and the sun became warm I was very excited. We had snow piles 6'-8' tall all along out house and driveway and somehow it was nearly all gone in a matter of a few days. The temps at night have been staying above freezing so that has helped. Everyone was very worried about more flooding when the snow melted and the rain came, but so far so good. We didn't get as much rain as they thought we would.
So the weather improves and we get OUTSIDE to play. I was able to keep them out of the large puddles in our yard for about 10 minutes then I just gave up. What's the difference....soggy pants and boots or soaking wet pants and boots full of water. They had so much fun and mommy had so much fun watching them.

So the weather improves and we get OUTSIDE to play. I was able to keep them out of the large puddles in our yard for about 10 minutes then I just gave up. What's the difference....soggy pants and boots or soaking wet pants and boots full of water. They had so much fun and mommy had so much fun watching them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi:
What a little bit of water will do.
G- grandpa
Post a Comment