Friday, January 23, 2009

First visit to Chuck E Cheese.

Today was our first trip to the fun Chuck E Cheese. I really didn't know what to expect since I don't think I have ever been in the place. I recall going a few times to 'Show Biz' that used to be around when I was a kid.
I was pleasently surprised when we got there. First it was a Friday so that was wonderful. It's wasn't busy at all. The food was good, the kids didn't fight at all and they had a great time. We met a friend of mine and her daughter, Emily there.

Daniel was in charge of putting the tokens in the rides and games. He made sure we did not forget it was HIS JOB.


Think Sammy is enjoying his horse ride?



Daniel just realized he won tickets from this game. Cool!

Couldn't tear Sammy away from this game once we got started. He just wanted to hold on to all the little basketballs.


By the time we got ready to leave Daniel was getting pretty good at this game. He had to try to hit the little animals as they popped out of the table.
When we left we were the only people in the place. I was so nice for me to see Daniel and Sammy getting along and not fighting. I am sure we will make another trip again.

No comments: