On Sunday I went to visit a new church and on my way home I took the scienic route and by the Wapsi river it is so sad to see how many trees are down from when the huge tornado ripped through our area. It seems to look even worse with the snow on the down trees.
Most all the people have finished rebuilding after they lost everything. It is such a nice sight to see lights on in the new houses and the 'night watchman' light on to light up the nights.

Most all the people have finished rebuilding after they lost everything. It is such a nice sight to see lights on in the new houses and the 'night watchman' light on to light up the nights.
This shows a large pile of twisted metal that is just sitting on the side of the road. It is odd to think about what might be in that pile of rubble. It could be part of someone's house, part of a shed, someone's family car, or who knows what.
This has been a very cold winter full of lots of snow and ice and I am ready for spring. However the thought of tornado season coming around again is not a good one. I hope mother nature is kind of us this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment