He will be missed greatly (by me at least) when he is no longer with us on earth.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Mikey
Mikey was the first cat I got when I moved out on my own. He has moved with me to so many different apartments and houses and to different states also. We have 3 cats that Dusty was lucky enough to adopt when we got married. Mikey however is the most demanding for sure. For about a year now he is steadily been losing weight. I finally broke down and took him to the vet. I found out he has hyperthyroidism. That is what has caused him to lose about half his body weight. I should really find a before picture for those of you who don't know what he used to look like. He has always been my fat cat weighing around 18-19 lbs. Now he only weighs 9.2 lbs. So far he is still a big pain in our butts and seems happy so we will watch him and see how his health goes from here.
He will be missed greatly (by me at least) when he is no longer with us on earth.

He will be missed greatly (by me at least) when he is no longer with us on earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment