60th anniversary party today for the boys Great Grandparents
We tried to get a family picture quick before we took off.
Mmmmm....cake. Been waiting all day for this!
Daniel found Sammy and I in Uncle Randy and Ginny's gardens.
The boys love to watch and feed the fish in the gardens.
Aunt Angie took the boys on a walk to entertain them for a bit and Dusty and I were visiting. A short time later Angie is walking towards us carrying Daniel. She says he had an accident and then I notice that he is fully dressed and soaking wet.
Guess he took an unintentional swim with the goldfish. We are not sure exactly how he did it, but everything on him was soaked to the bone except one side of his head. Once he got over the trama of it, he was able to laugh about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment