Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer time, summer time, summer time fun!
Outside today and the boys and I were looking for some fun.  It was about 95 degrees out so the only thing we wanted to do was something that involved water. 
We filled up the small swimming pool and then started watering the slide.  That was fun, but what would make it even more fun?   Some good old Johnson & Johnson's shampoo!  We had bubbles in the pool and dumped some on the slide and WOW did those boys go FAST!
Sammy was washing his hair here.
I don't know how they can do it, but they both will jump up and then land right on their butts.  OUCH.  They think it is so much fun though.
I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard at our children.  After a while the pants came off and then they would slide all the way off the faom squares into the grass.  They both has very red butts after a few times down.

No comments: