We have had a stormy and rainy few months here in Iowa. I am always talking about how I wish I would JUST RAIN. No crazy high winds. No thunder and lightening. No fear of hail.
Today I got that!!!! It was about 7 am and daddy was still in bed since he had the day off. It never cooled off much last night, so it was in the mid 70's and a nice steady rain coming straight down. I told the boys we were going outside. They looked at me a bit confused, but followed along. Outside the three of us went, still in our PJ's. Pretty sure we were entertaining for our neighbors, but it was alot of fun.
Daddy came to the door a while later saying he had been looking for us and couldn't figure out where we were.
Most good things must come to an end, and Sammy wasn't happy about it at all.
This morning is one of those mornings that I won't forget. Dancing in the rain with my two boys! Priceless!
1 comment:
That is totally awesome! Everyone should dance in the rain at least once in their lives! What a great memory!
Post a Comment