Daddy came home sick this week so we have been trying to entertain ourselves and be quiet to not disturb daddy too much.
Sammy has been doing well. We are still working on finding the right bottle so he will be able to eat a bit more before falling asleep or losing interest.

On Tuesday Daniel and I had tractor races while Sammy watched. It was alot of fun. Of course the RED tractors won the race every time. Daniel still won't give up his 'binkie' at all.

Daniel is a great little helper when he wants to be. He helps get me things to help with Sammy. It is very sweet to watch him be all proud of himself when he has done something to help me. Once he gets used to all this baby stuff I think he will be a great big brother.
Have a great weekend. Until I post again.
3 comments:
Where have been, look at all these posts!! You are doing a great job with your boys.
Attention!
Jenny - Look at how much fun! A tractor race, now THAT I would prefer to any job, huh? :) Great job Jenny...Karen
Post a Comment