Friday, February 1, 2008

Outside fun.

Today is finally got so darn cold so Daniel and I could spend a bit outside. He loves being outside and has so much fun watching the dog play.
He is good about staying on the sidewalks too. He has found out the hard way that if you go off the sidewalks sometimes it is quite slick.
Then we tried out his sled for the first time. He wasn't too sure about that. I don't think I got a smile out of him at all while pulling him around the yard. So back to walking and slipping he went.

It's the Friday before my scheduled C-section on Monday. I am feeling pretty good. Earlier in the week I was not doing as well and thought maybe this baby was going to try to come on his own before the big scheduled date. I think the whole family is ready for grandchild #2 and then my side of the family has to get ready for grandchild #3 very soon after. Brother Josh and Chelle's baby is due late Feb. Our family just keeps getting bigger and bigger. We really are so very blessed.

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! After much discussion with my brother Chris and my parents we ALL know what year I was born now. Come to find out after Chris brings it up and I was the only one that knew the correct year I was born. They had me nervous there for a bit though. I was born in 1975 (not 1974 dad, and not 1976 mom and Chris) so I am the big 33 years old today! Oh and I talked to brother Josh today too, but I didn't drag him into the discussion about what year I was born, we were too busy talking about how to find the perfect stroller and infant car seat. It's neat to get to share in all the fun baby stuff with my little brother.
Better sign off, Daniel is removing all the items from our diaper bag as I type.

No comments: