Sunday, June 1, 2008

May 31st, 2008. Josh and Rachelle's wedding.


Today was a very special day. My little brother Josh got married! I am so happy for him. He found the perfect woman to spend the rest of his life with. They have already started a beautiful family with the addition of Bennet this past February on the 16th.

Here's Josh and I. His future is so bright he had to wear shades.


Rachelle & Josh

Happy Rachelle
My dad, Mike....Look'in sharp!
My older brother Chris, Daniel and dad's wife, Patty.

Daniel kept Uncle Chris in his sights most of the day.
My mom, Cam..... look'in HOT!
Big boy Sammy resting up before the festivities.
Daniel and I.

Dusty and Daniel. My boys in brown.Nana Cam with Bennet (Josh's son)

Brother Chris. He is looking good today!


Josh watching and waiting.


The sand ceremony. It was a very beaufitul addition to their wedding.


*
*
*
*
*
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Josh Kruse!



No comments: