Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Sammy story.

This is Sammy's tree that Nana has planted in her yard.
Is this Sammy's senior picture or what? Now somehow when Sammy has his actual senior pictures taken I have to figure out how to get him in this pose and get that 'silky' blanket in the picture too.
I wanted to get a picture of him in his camo hat to see just how much he would look like daddy. Well daddy does have his moments when he is not a happy camper, but I have yet to see daddy make a face quite like this one.
Sammy now has a new buddy...his baby glow worm. Nana has this at her house and he loves it. We both remember that Daniel was quite disturbed by it, but not his little bro.
Keep checking back to watch Sammy grow and see what he is up to next.

No comments: