Saturday, October 23, 2010

Daniel had his first attempt at a sleep-over.  We were doing just fine hanging out watching a movie.  However when the movie was over I made some wrong moves.  First off Daniel fell asleep in the chair with Lily and waking Daniel up is NEVER a good idea.  Then before we headed upstairs to read some books I left Lily give her mommy a call to tell her goodnight and wow that girl can make her eyes get huge and the tears start to fall.  She had me teary eyed too.  She wanted to go home and sleep with her mommy at her house she said. 
I took Sammy and Lily upstairs to read a kitty good while daddy tended to cranky Daniel who we had to wake up so he could go potty.  Lily ws doing just fine and then Daniel came upstairs doing his insane freak out half away nonesense.  Lily looked at me and said "if Daniel is going to keep doing that, I want to go home."  I couldn't blame her one bit.  We called her mommy and she ran over to pick her up. 
It didn't phase the kids the next morning at all.  Lily and her mom Jill came to pick up Daniel to take him with them to Lowe's to make a flying bat.  The neighbor boy Jackson went along also.  They had a good time and all made a cool bat.
The boys and I headed to CR later to go visit Nana for the rest of the day while daddy worked on tearing out the kitchen chimney.


No comments: