Friday, October 15, 2010

We have been very blessed this fall with wonderful weather.  It is mid October and we have had no signs of snow yet this year.  I am one of the few people to say I love snow, but I am not sad to wait until November for it to begin.
We have had no rain for about a month now so the leaves we rake up to play in are very dry and just crumble to dust.  We sure tried many times though to jump right in.  The boys would have me rake them up at the end of the slide in our yard and then they would slide down head first into the pile.  It was cute.

 We have been helping out watching our friends kids from time to time and the picture below was taking outside the Community Luthern School when we were picking up Jackson.  I couldn't believe I got the boys to sit down together.  It didn't last long that is for sure, but I managed to snap a quick shot.
 Hahaha, brotherly love!  Sammy has the upper hand here.
 On the way to drop Daniel off at school this week.
 .
.
.
.
.
This is what can come of a fun filled afternoon at the farm...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Was Sophia the dog naughty?...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nope!  Just us playing with black playdough.
HAHAHA


No comments: