Happy Halloween!
This year Halloween was alot of fun. I didn't think of dressing up at all until about three mintues before we left so explains just the witch hat. The gorilla came to visit up again this year. We decided to all go trick-or-treating this year so we took our giant bowl of candy with us in the stroller and Dusty the gorilla handed the candy out to the kids as we walked about. He was a bit hit.
As you can see Sammy wasn't so sure about daddy the gorilla yet.
Run Daniel, run!
The first house of the night. Even the dog was dressed up.
Had their noses pressed up to the glass. I guess they people were not fast enough for them.
Running towards the night lit porch light.
Daniel had to show the camera all his goodies.
For anyone that knew Mikey the cat before he passed this was a crazy sight to see on Halloween night.
I think Mikey came back as a mamma cat to reporduce more Mikey kitties just for Dusty! Spooky!
No comments:
Post a Comment